[Harp-L] two questions from newbie

Dear All,

Sorry if somebody already asked such a questions, I couldn't find in archive.

I strated to practice diatonic harp(C-Key) starting last summer, but I didn't use any system
in my exercises.
But it's already one and half month as day by day I do recommened exercises
using metronome. My daily practice is about 45-60 minutes.

Sometimes my lips are trembling and badly tired, that I even cannot play in row
several single notes.

1)Please advice how much time I need to spend per day practicing the instrument.
  I can understand that it's quite individual depended, but in any case would be welcome to hear
your opinion.

2)The second question.
 What metronome speed I need to use during exercices e.g. to play scales etc.
 It seems that I can play pretty good e.g. C-Scale at metronome speed 54, 60, 70,
but cannot handle it at speed 48. Since it takes much more efforts.

Please advise.

Thank you.