Re: [Harp-L] Body and Soul Duet

Incredibly beautiful work, Rob! Your chromatic style is so unique and dynamic and well represented on this cut. Would love to hear more of you working this genre...

Also would love to hear the rest of "Peg", what a concept!

Best of luck on the upcoming CD, hope you sell a million of 'em -- you deserve it.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

Rob Paparozzi wrote:
I posted a duet version of just myself and an acoustic piano player I did live the other day, of that timely classic on my myspace: (The Pianist is Glenn McClelland from New Jersey) he works with Ween & BS&T.

Just two Mics on the Yamaha D-7 Grand and me with a handheld Audix Fireball going direct into the board.

Since the Piano was in tune I decided to Sing and accompany myself on Piano on Randy Newman's "I Think it's going to Rain Today"...

on that one I sang into an RE20 and kept up the same Piano Mics.....but no Harmonica on that one...thanx for listenin'...

"Body and Soul"
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

best,
Rob Paparozzi