[Harp-L] Re: Turner Dynamic element

Yeah I figure it's dead! There's not eve the slightest noise from it.

On a good note though I was trawling through some drawers today at home and found some crystal elements I'd forgotten I had!

One just had JAPAN stamped on it and is about the same size as an MC151, Fantastically strong although more trebly than an MC151
It's not the same as the new Blues Blaster elements, it's much older than those. I don't know what it came out of.

A Turner Crystal that is not in great shape but is ok as a back up I suppose.

I also found 2 Astatic 101's, 1 is on it's way out but still has a fairly decent output. The other is as strong as the day it was made.

I'm as happy as a pig in a poke, that I have found my crystals. I thought I was never gonna play through a crystal mic again!!!

So I guess I'll be sticking one in that Turner shell. I have another Turner shell and a JT30 for a couple of the others.
I might even put one back in my T3 (it's got a CM at the moment)

Paul