Re: [Harp-L] Re: Turner Dynamic element

Wouldn't be surprised.  I got two of these Turner/Telex 253's at a
local auction, only one worked, and it didn't sound so hot.  Now I'm
trying to decide what elements to put in them to make a nice pair of
mics.  It's always nice to find buried treasure at home, though.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.