  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
  To: Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 5:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Body and Soul Duet

  Dude,

  That's some sweet chromatic playing. I love the loong tones - pure, w'out vibrato until the very end and staying close to the melody for part of the solo. It's obvious from the way you play that you are a singer, too, as you phrase like a vocalist.

  Overall, much more substance than flash.

  More like this?

  The Iceman