From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Rob Paparozzi
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 8:38 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Body and Soul Duet

I posted a duet version of just myself and an acoustic piano player I did
live the other day, of that timely classic on my myspace: (The Pianist is
Glenn McClelland from New Jersey) he works with Ween & BS&T.

Just two Mics on the Yamaha D-7 Grand and me with a handheld Audix Fireball
going direct into the board.

Since the Piano was in tune I decided to Sing and accompany myself on Piano
on Randy Newman's "I Think it's going to Rain Today"...

on that one I sang into an RE20 and kept up the same Piano Mics.....but no
Harmonica on that one...thanx for listenin'...

"Body and Soul"
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

best,
Rob Paparozzi