Re: [Harp-L] Bluegrass Harp and the Dixie Flyers

Andrew:  You are welcome to some of the instructional material on my webpage
(http://harmonica2.tripod.com) -- scale exercises and tab and such.  I aim
my stuff towards bluegrass, but the exercises work well for many music
genres.  You can still work the scale exercises if you learn to play
positionally, too.

Cara Cooke
http://harmonica2.tripod.com
http://manchacaallstars.tripod.com