Re: [Harp-L] Perry Letsch cd ?Irish tunes?

I did not recognize the name Perry Letsch until I heard the harmonica on the YouTube video.  Perry is the harmonica player for the band "Caledonix", and they're from Germany.

Here is their myspace address:

www.myspace.com/caledonix

and there website is:

http://www.caledonix.de/

Their songs are available at the iTunes Music store.

I discovered them last year when I was learnig the song "The Sailor and the Maid", the song playing on the YouTube Seydel video.  I discovered them while browsing the iTunes Music store for this song.

I would love to hear more music from Perry Letsch also.

Ken H in OH