[Harp-L] New Harp amp reveiws

Good day everyone,

I have teamed up with a fairly new amp company--Megatone Amps--to develope an extremely unique harp amp that we're calling the Wezo 45.
45 watts of power in a very cool head powered by KT66 power tubes.
The amp will be available in a head only version , but we've got plans for a combo version in the near future.  My question is :: Are there any place that we could send one to to have reviewed?  I know of one source, but I'm searching for others to get maximum coverage.
If anyone has ideas or suggestions, please contact me off list with info.
We are currently getting a web site together and hope to have it up in the very near future.   We'll also have a very cool Harp Road Case available and Amp road cases.  I'll keep you posted on the site as it gets finished.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo