Re: [Harp-L] Hohner CX-12 Jazz Chromatic

On Jan 10, 2009, at 7:17 PM, Arthur Jennings wrote:

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kinda ridiculous when you can buy an entire microwave oven for less. I
think they lost a prospective customer. lolol
sMo-joe

Yeah, but most microwaves have really lousy mouthpieces!

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com

Back when I worked for a living, I was an electrician with a company who wired all the furnaces at 2 of the better foundries in Pittsburgh. What I learned is that you could make these shells out of brass, bronze, copper, base metal, white metal, pot metal, using the lost wax process and the price would be way more reasonable than those quoted for the CX. I don't have as much problem with Hohner charging those prices as I have resentment for them actually committing (legal term) 'Attemps with intent to commit robbery without at least having the decency to wear a MASK'.

smokey-joZeppi