Re: [Harp-L] fun while learning

On Jan 10, 2009, at 7:59 PM, John F. Potts wrote:

Larry,

Relax. No one is questioning your expertise or the validity of your methods. But you do seem to get pretty intense and rigid about some of this stuff sometimes, so, yeah, I was ribbing you a little bit. But it was meant in good humor, even if you may not have taken that way. I didn't mean to provoke such a reaction. I respect and admire what you do,

Best Regards and Happy New Year,

JP

Quit apologizing...lol, he IS intense & rigid.
smo-joe