[Harp-L] Suggestions for playing the occasional "rock" tune?

Hi all. My band plays pretty much all blues (new and old), but they occasionally like to work on something that falls more into the "rock" category, like the Stones "Honky Tonk Woman" or something like that. Now, I can pretty much hold my own and add value to anything in the usual blues format, but when it breaks out of the mold too much, I am not really good enough to just wing it, know what I mean? So, I guess what I am asking is, does anyone have any suggestions/direction on how to add value to a song like "Honky Tonk Woman"? Not looking for ultra-specifics (allthough, that would be cool!), just a general discussion of how one goes about it.
  Thanks for any input! Mike