[Harp-L] FW: Harp Clubs In Tulsa

  _____

From: Bill Kumpe [mailto:okbizlaw@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 6:22 AM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Harp Clubs In Tulsa

Deb, List:

To the best of my knowledge there is no harp club in Tulsa per se.  The
Blues Society of Tulsa did a great harmonica convention and workshop last
year and I believe plans on doing it again sometime in the future.  But, so
far as an actual harmonica club, I have talked to David Bernston, our local
harmonica guru, and he has not mentioned one.  I have talked to the BSOT
about using their list to organize a beginner's/amateur jam but haven't
followed up.  Contact me off list if you want to visit further.

Bill Kumpe

Tulsa, OK