Re: [Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 65, Issue 39

Hi Geoff I know what you mean about Standing around feeling stupid waiting
for your " Feature " I play harp in an Irish band and only "feature" on
about half of the set. I`ve got round this by learning to play the bodhran
and taking on the PA duties. Now I play the full set alternating between
bodhran and harmnica. Also with it being my job to set up the PA I get the
harp miced through the PA exactly how I want it. How many of you harp
players can claim that!!

Gary