[Harp-L] Fwd: roadhouse blues and other rock standards

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Date: January 13, 2009 11:12:32 PM GMT-05:00
To: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: roadhouse blues and other rock standards

I kept trying to play the head in second position on the electric version and couldn't get the F#. But I'll try your suggestion, Thanks.
JP

On Jan 13, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Mike Fugazzi wrote:

Yeah, but I think its only on the chorus...for a beat or two. I tried soloing from a verse into the chorus, but it didn't do much for me.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi
http://www.synikalproductions.com/MFB/EPK.pdf

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

From: John F. Potts <hvyj@xxxxxxx> To: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:41:03 PM Subject: Re: roadhouse blues and other rock standards

Mike,
Makes sense. I could never get it quite right in 2d. But isn't there an F# in there somewhere?
JP