Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Amplifiers

Yep, one of my favorite harp amps is the solid state Roland Cube 30.  I
wrote about it some time ago in the Blues Harp Amps blog.  Good tone. Lots
of fun amp models.

But I gotta tell ya... playing througjh a "fuzz box" ain't my idea of good
harp tone.  If I wanted tone like that I'd play a kazoo. (I mean the toy,
not the fine Kalamazoo amp.)  And a distorting solid state amp is a horrific
sound for harp.  A good tube harp amp colors the sound in an entirely
different way.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/