[Harp-L] New songs uploaded

Since CD Baby has cut the length of their song samples to 30 seconds, I've
set up an account at Reverb Nation and installed a player on the front page
of my website at http://www.dennis-cooper.com. I invite everyone at harp-l
to have a full-length listen. I've uploaded the albums "Crossharp Country,
LIVE!" and "LIVE! From Paradise * Otherwise" so far and will upload "A Boy
and His Harmonica as time allows. For something completely different and
peaceful, May I suggest listening to the last song on the list Pangaea, an
original harmonica spiritual.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
 <http://www.cooperprofessional.com/> http://www.CooperProfessional.com