  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
  To: cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 7:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] so new im an infant

  get thee to an excellent teacher....

  In a message dated 1/10/2009 3:15:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    I'm not sure if I'm even doing this email thing right..
    I'm 48 and recovering form cervical spine surgery.
    I will be home for another two months and I'm bored.
    any way, I just had my wife pick my up a "new" harmonica Hohner special 20 key of " C ".  I have spent hours looking at Adam Gussow,Jason Ricci and yet to find Ronnie Shellist..
    my son bought me "the Idiots Guide to Playing the Harmonica and David Barrett First Lessons Blues Harmonica with CD and DVD..
    my daughter bought me Lee Oskar Melody Maker key of "G,A,Cm,C,Gm,Am and Fm....
    I'm having a melt down.

    My brother bought my come CD of "Crucial Blues" "Taste of Harmonica Blues" and Musslewaite.  And I love them and the sounds that this harmonica makes..
    severely month ago I was lucky to see "Musslewaite, and Corky Siegel" perform live ( separate times )and I was right up front..
    I feel it, I want it... and I know a thing about music or playing its like a foreign lesson....

    Any help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated...
    my main concern is playing a clean note.. I cant see it done and its hard for some one  to explain it... I know I will get it. all I have to do is practice, practice and exercise and practice.  still any help you can give and continue to give I have read every email so far for days and decide to jump in....

    abner "blueyes" ( had the nickname for years )