Re: [Harp-L] Re: 4th position

Clayton Gary Lehmann wrote:
12th is pretty cool, if you can manage the requisite overblow on hole
6--some of the draw bends on the bottom are tough, but it's great for Ionian
and Mixolydian.
That would be F on a C harp with a 7DB (can't do OBs on a valved harp)? Neat! I'll try it. I have heard of others playing in 12th - I think Carlos del Junco has a couple of tunes he does there.

Not entirely sure what your reference to the modes means. Ionian of F is an F major scale and Mixolydian mode of F is a C major scale with a flat 7, if I have that right. You must mean something else...

-LM