Re: [Harp-L] Re: 4th position & a bit about 10th

This is a great way to upgrade from being a harmonica player to being a
musician that plays the harmonica, or upgrade the image of harmonica player to
the rest of the musical world.

I used David L. Burge's RELATIVE Pitch Course to firmly learn to recognize
intervals by ear. This was a long time ago. I'm not sure if this particular
course is offered today.

In a message dated 1/16/2009 6:37:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,