[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 65, Issue 66

You wanted a comparison of a Shure 545 & SM57, there is a  discussion about
the 57 toward the end of my free Harp Mic Buyers  Guide.  Briefly, the 545 is a
bit grittier than the 57, I like it better  for blues but some people prefer
the 57 even for that.  It's a subjective topic, and should be about what YOU
prefer, so  don't buy into it if someone tells you a particular mic is better
for all  players... it's like saying green is the best color for sox, and
therefore (St. Pat's day aside) everyone should wear green.

I'm sending you a copy of the guide via email, anyone else is welcome to  ask
for one.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/_