[Harp-L] HarmoniGlo

I personally wouldn't be interested in a product that didn't attach to my
Turbolids, since I am so attached to them (hey Jim, when ya gonna stock all
the colors again?)
But one of the cool things about the lids is knowing what key the harps is
(based on color) and which end is which (based on the shape)- I have three
of some colors, for Richter, Major Cross and Magic Bop . . .
I have to think that others might be interested in a product that gives you
that information.
And yes, Jim, I would love to see the new product you mentioned that lights
up the harp--hopefully it fits on a SP20 with a Turbolid!
Gary