[Harp-L] Putting myself on the grill with Days of Wine and Roses

Hi all !

After years of reviewing others' material, I decided it was time to

a. start working on my harp playing again

and

b. do it in public so I can be criticised (hopefully constructively) myself.

and

c. hopefully help the community in showing how I play some jazz standards.

I should stress that the idea is in no way to explore improvisation, but simply to show/explain how I play some standards.

Anyway, the first one on the list is Days of Wine and Roses, and you can find the video here: http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/01/days-of-wine-and-roses-on-a-c-diatonic.html

It's far far far from perfect. The tone and articulation are painful at times, and I won't blame the recording conditions (though I found that playing with the camera rolling was a lot more stressful than I thought...)

Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting at least!

Benoit