[Harp-L] Mike Wesolowski

Mike Wesolowski: Shut your mouth !  You are an asshole. I would love to tune
your punk ass up ! To kick someone when they're down is not cool...Obviously
you've never had any health risks or scares, or you wouldn't be shooting
your big mouth off like that... Nothing is worse than not knowing what the
future holds when you're sick. The stress can really f**k with your head and
body. Mind over matter is huge in alot of cases,and difficult to comprehend.
Shut your pie-hole. The blues harp scene was  fading fast when Gary first
introduced the SJ#1. I think he and his amp had something to do with it's
revival. Wesolowski,what are your contributions, accomplishments, to
Harmonica ? You are one sorry son of a bitch...

Gary, best of luck ! You seem like a tough dude. You know what you have to
do to beat this thing...you can do it, it's been proven 33% of the time.
Mind over matter. If I were you, I'd avoid the losers on this list. You
don't need this bullshit at this time..God Bless !

Harp content: Original owner of 1999 SJ#1 ( #158-still going strong )

                                                                    Mike S.

Lancaster,NY