  From: Ben FELTEN [ML]
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:14 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Putting myself on the grill with Days of Wine and Roses

  Hi all !

  After years of reviewing others' material, I decided it was time to

  a. start working on my harp playing again

  and

  b. do it in public so I can be criticised (hopefully constructively)
  myself.

  and

  c. hopefully help the community in showing how I play some jazz standards.

  I should stress that the idea is in no way to explore improvisation, but
  simply to show/explain how I play some standards.

  Anyway, the first one on the list is Days of Wine and Roses, and you can
  find the video here:
  http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/01/days-of-wine-and-roses-on-a-c-diatonic.html

  It's far far far from perfect. The tone and articulation are painful at
  times, and I won't blame the recording conditions (though I found that
  playing with the camera rolling was a lot more stressful than I thought...)

  Anyway, hopefully you'll find it interesting at least!

  Benoit