[Harp-L] Corky Seigel

I was fortunate to catch Corky Seigel and Jim Schwall last night at FitZgerald's, in the Chicago area. What a tasteful, great player he is. He told me he's using Special 20's and, when I asked, he said they are Filisko harps. What great tone and volume!  I usually have a liitle trou le with volume from my A harp - he didn't seem to have any such trouble. A joy to listen to!