[Harp-L] Hohner Blues Bender

Hi all.  I am still curious about this new harmonica.  I was checking out Musician's Friend, who seem to be the only folks who have anything about it on their site, and I noticed that there seems to be two different versions.  Pictures 1 and 2 look just like the picture on Hohner's site.  They have a plastic comb like the Special 20, in fact it looks like a Special 20 with vents.  But the third picture shows a different harp.  The harmonica in the Blister pack seems to have a more traditional construction.  Nailed and possible a wood or plastic comb in the style of the Marine band.  I checked Hohner's site and they have a similar picture but it has the same sp20 comb as all the rest.  I think it is probably a prototype or a mockup for packaging but I wish they would make that harp.  Anyway, not sure why I am so obsessed with this harmonica.  Let me know if anyone gets one.  Actually, I looked at the picture a little closer, I think it was made on a computer and not a real harmonica.  Dang.  Was interesting for a while.

Click to shop and save on brand name copiers today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbvL25Fbu3e4Oq0JaISH0m3otaA7XMQjvtsVAfZ7tabPU2idi/