[Harp-L] New CX-12 Jazz Model [short review]

I had to do it :-)I went ahead and bought one of the new CX-12 Jazz chromatics...over $300 with shipping.I really can't add anything to what Randy said about this harmonica; I like it, too. It retains what I like about the original CX-12--the slide action and what I percieve as a "darker" tone--but it dispenses with what I, and I think many players, didn't like so much: the wide mouthpiece. Is it worth the price? Probably not, but hopefully the price will go down as they become more readily available in the US...hopefully. If the price were more comparable to the regular CX-12, this would probably be my chromatic of choice.
WVa Bob
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.