From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 8:32 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: TB or pucker - or a bit of both

Those that you mention really spent a lot of dedicated time to this
endeavor. Most blues players won't.

The biggest mistake I hear from the level B players getting into OB is that
they use, for example, 6 OB not so much to create an interesting line, but
more  to show that they can do a 6 OB.

In a message dated 1/19/2009 8:16:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,