[Harp-L] re: Harmonicas Made in USA? First/only

Brad at Harrison Harmonicas e-mailed me about their new harmonica.  He gave me a link to an article on his product.  He said that their were some inaccuracies in it, specifically the part about Harrison being the first in the US.  He also said that their will be a new article coming out soon that should correct this.  It will be nice to have a US manufacturer, not that there is anything wrong with the other countries.  I have great harps from Germany, Brazil and Japan.  I also have some great harps that were made in America.  Kratt was a good company and I have 2 or 3 nice ones.  I also have 2 Magnus harps.  Made in the USA from genuine plastic (bad but not as bad as expected).  I wish Harrison lots of luck.  His harps look like something truly new.  I am really interested in finding out how the reed changing works on them.

Durable and cost effective steel buildings. Click for huge discounts.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbvZPrcyYnQBGPXRbCSR5FGJBKWB3eCognJdlKeQs3DOxzpSo/