To: <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:48 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: TB or pucker - or a bit of both

Anyway apologies for drifting off topic, 28 years ago I walked into the
music shop in Exeter High Street and came out with a Hohner Blues harp...

That wouldn't be the late, lamented Bill Greenhaulgh's shop, would it, where I bought many a harmonica myself...?

Steve (a man of Bude)
Are you a PC? Upload your PC story and show the world
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/=