[Harp-L] Setting up high reeds on a high key harp

Hi to allI am new to this (Harp-L) and wanted to ask for some advice on setting up reeds for high end notes on a high key harp. I have in the last year been trying harp tech stuff and have had some pleasing results. Spent loads of time on it and it frustrates the hell out of time sometimes. I am trying to set up my MS reedplates key of E and am following the basic guidelines for reed setup. The high notes are really tight and are not responding at all well. I have consistent gaps throughout the harp. So what's wrong with them? Any help and advice would be great!Cheers Tom harpmanz      youtube.com a few videos on there
Cut through the jargon: find a PC for your needs.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/130777504/direct/01/