[Harp-L] RE: TB vs. pucker

> Sonny, this topic will endure forever because people have a tendency to
> defend their own choices (and their limitations).

Well I don't agree with that negative characterisation. I think the topic
will survive because it's FUN to discuss the minutiae of playing the harp.
Otherwise why do YOU discuss the minutiae of harp playing?

Anyone spot the irony of Sonny starting the discussion on Kim's use of TB
and pucker and then asking why we are still talking about TB vs. pucker?
LOL.

Don't get riled, Sonny, I'm just having fun.

Drew