Re: [Harp-L] EXCITING Mojo Rendition!!!

Danny Bellini (the harmonica player) is no longer with that band. He's a very good harp player but a better guitar player. He was born in Chicago & is somewhat of a blues history in also one of the best artists ever. He does illustrated stories on bluesmen. They are amazing. His paintings are all over Buddy Guy's legands. Danny is a great guy & a good friend of the harmonica.

billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, since you asked... :^)

I thought it was kind of over the top, but that's sitting here tired after a long day at work. Having said that, if I heard & saw this at a bar after a few cold ones I'd probably be the guy right up front egging him on for more and shouting "Hell yeah!". There was some really crazy stuff there, some of those fast runs I like a lot better than just the pure scale-based ones due to the blues inflection in them.

Good beat and easy to dance to (after said cocktails), I give it an 8.5.

Bill H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Franze" <Franze52@xxxxxxx> To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:12:54 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: [Harp-L] EXCITING Mojo Rendition!!!

This guy is a guitar player "for Howard and the White Boys" and he plays harp too - I like his twist on (Got My Mojo Workin) - what do you think?