[Harp-L] Juke baby

So he was listening to the band, they thought he was going somewhere he
wasn't, when they followed him to where he faked them to, he followed them
to where they were.

Or something.

Sonny Jr. was nice enough to offer to help me with this-it's really
academic, I was studying it because I have the materials (original recording
and a MIDI file of someone's version of same), but the MIDI doesn't have
that second chorus jive (the rest of it is pretty accurate tho).

It sounds like it's all about phrasing, and you can hear some notes from the
rhythm section that aren't exact, but it really does come back to the groove
in a fascinating way. Gotta love those ODBG . . .

If this subject is already covered too much, forgive me. I am sooo far from
a Little Walter clone that my ignorance truly should be forgiven.

Now I gotta see the movie.

Gary Lehmann