[Harp-L] Re: Ghost Notes

Just wanted to add my two cents to the discussion of ghost notes that was going on a couple days ago:   In a nutshell - use a Just Intonation harp if you want to exploit ghost notes in your playing.   Otherwise they just sound like grit.   I think a lot of people who have never played a Just Intonation harp have come to accept the grittiness - maybe even to like it - thinking that it's a byproduct of their amp's distortion.   They have no idea that same gritty distortion can quickly become harmonious and powerful - even a little mysterious and awesome - just by changing to a Just Intonation harp.