[Harp-L] Paul Simmonds - The Rising Road

Singer songwriter, Paul Simmonds album 'The Rising Road' has just been made available on itunes and Amazon.  I was asked to put some harp on a couple of tracks, they are 'More Love' and 'They Call The Wind Maria'.

It's the first I've had a chance to do anything like this and I'd really appreciate any constructive feedback - you can stream bits or pay to download them, if you feel so inclined.

Can I also offer a small apology, my last couple of postings here have probably been a bit rambling and conjectural. I wondered afterwards if some people might have found them a little disrespectful.  That wasn't the intention, so sorry if i gave that impression.

Regards

Bill