Re: [Harp-L] Jackson chrome accompaniment?

I don't have definitive information, but this harmonica player has a very classical approach and shows none of Stevie's characteristics. I doubt that it would be Stevie - why use him and then make him sound totally unlike himself? More likely Tommy Morgan or Eddy Manson (who also recorded with Barbra Streisand) if it was recorded in LA.

Winslow Yerxa

--- On Fri, 1/23/09, sean stephens <thepriapist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: sean stephens <thepriapist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Jackson chrome accompaniment?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 23, 2009, 3:14 PM

Guys,been listening to this tune recently in a sentimental mood.
Ok its a bit schmaltzy, and he has had such a bad press recently  rightly or
wrongly.
The song/tune however IMHO is gorgeous,and only picked up on the chrome
intro/outro and fills (is it chrome?,Ithink so!) this week,
Do any of you guys,Winslow,Richard etc know who is playing? Stevie I guess.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYhhFJvgjk