Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Fettling the Chrometta

----- Original Message ----- From: <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Fettling the Chrometta

Hi Angus:
As to Vern's mention of 'replacing a wooden comb', he seems to have
forgotten that the chrometta was always made of plastic (afaik), something which
would have been immediately caught by the many chrometta players on Slidemeister,
including the listowner AJFedor since it's his favourite chrom to play.

My response about the chrometta was about a tool to remove and replace the nails/rivets. Aside from that, I have no interest or knowledge about Chromettas

My response to the end of his post,
" > > Does anyone make a kit like the one harponline.de supplies for "screwifying"
Hohner 270 Chromonicas?", referred to the 270 which is made with a wooden comb.

I'm sorry if my post was confusing.

Vern

_www.slidemeister.com_ (http://www.slidemeister.com)

Elizabeth