  From: Dan Berger
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:48 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] for whatever its worth

  Its minus 4 here in the Catskills.

  Snow on the ground up to yer eye balls.

  Good day to refocus on what and how to practice
  to keep improving.

  I know I don't record myself enough- going to start doing that regularly-

  I went to the website for the band I'm in to listen to
  stuff from 5-6 years ago-  I play alot of it differently now,

  leave more space for vocal lines, tongue blocking and more chords.. but I
  think it sounds musical and I had alot of fun- still do!

  if you're interested, here it is, I know folks on the list like to associate
  a sound and face with the contributers.

  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=158199228

  Keep warm!

  Dan