  From: Jaybird
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:58 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Steve Baker Play-Alongs

  I have all three volumes of the Steve Baker Playalongs. In my opinion,
  it's the "fast track" way for new players to sound like a pro. I am
  playing just a little over 3 years. Watch me perform three of Steve's
  playalongs here...

  www.YouTube.com/Jaybird33066

  Comments and constructive criticism is welcomed.

  Thanks Steve Baker for your excellent work. I look forward to Vol. 4.