Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Play-Alongs

got it, now I'm on my way to stardom, soon I will have multitudes of fans ranted to hear my harp.

abner (blueyes, 47 year old freshman to the blues)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Deifik
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 11:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Play-Alongs

  fsstov@xxxxxxx wrote

  >I just finished downloading to my ipod and taking a close listen to my
  >recently-acquired Steve Baker Play-Alongs (Vol 1)

  I've posted my own feelings about Steve's play-alongs before, but allow me
  to repeat: these tracks swing like crazy, making it a huge pleasure to play
  with them.

  And when you're enjoying yourself you don't even realize that you're
  practicing, too.

  I'm in the 41st year of playing harp professionally, and I love practicing
  to these tracks even now.

  Highly recommended.

  Head over to David Barrett's site and buy.

  (I have no affiliation with either Baker or Barrett.) -Ken