[Harp-L] Rupert

We had a great conversation a few weeks ago and Rupert was kind enough to
send me the DVD and a Seydel 1847 with stainless reeds, like Charlie M. plays. I
 gave it a shot, but sent him an email that I own over 60 custom marine bands
and  the Seydel just does not allow me to be as quick as I need to with the
various  styles I try and play. No problem from him, I will never work on my
own harps, I  just send them to Joe Spiers as I would rather spend my time
practicing than  killing harps. Just me.