[Harp-L] Irish Harp Music on CD

 Steve Shaw from Cornwall in Britain has a nice CD at a bargain price and a
good website. I think he plays mostly blues harp. The "real traditional"
guys are inclined  to play tremolo, which like yourself I am not crazy
about.
There is a guy called Paul Moran in Galway here who plays blues harp and has
produced a CD with a fiddler that I cannot quite remember the name of now.
Rick Epping is an American based in Ireland who plays blues harp - and how!
(including the XB40  which he designed)
He has produced a CD called Jigging the Blues with fiddler Frankie Gavin.
Check Rick out on YouTube where you can see him play in a rack and accompany
himself  on concertina. Rick  will be running three harmonica workshops in
Ballyferriter Co. Kerry in about three weeks time. You still have time to
book your flights!
If you are interested I can try to get you more specific info. If you are
after  Irish tunes you may do better to listen to a few concertina players
like Chris Droney and the late Kitty Hayes. Some box players are good for
inspiration too.
Good luck with your search.
Beannachtaí
Aongus Mac Cana