[Harp-L] Seydel harps- not just the 1847s

  No one talks about those Blues Session models. I
  don't own the 1847s but these Blues Sessions don't
  really play out of the box. I bought a set of these
  at the Buckeye Harmonica fest from Rupert last year.
  The keys of D, LD and G were fairly (or barely)
  responsive. My Bushmans and Special 20s do play well
  out of the box though.

  I heard somewhere that in 2006 the Blues Session
  harps that came out of Klingenthal, Germany, were
  not up to snuff. But they did succeed in the selling
  them to me.

  I still want Rupert to chime in because I am not
  getting my money's worth. For $35.00 a piece I could
  do better with a Golden Melody.

  Keep harpin'

  Venk

www.myspace.com/harpdad