  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TODAY'S LESSON

  Check out each guy's approach - Mark slams it home from the get go, unknown
  guy does the typical too many notes throughout, Charlie is slippery and makes
  it  sound easy, going for unusual lines, Kim starts from scratch and slowly
  builds  intensity to a fever pitch.

  In a message dated 1/25/2009 8:12:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,