[Harp-L] Free Classified Ads

Hello All!

I just wanted to let you know that I have installed Noah's Classifieds on my
server. Feel free to sign up and post any harmonica-related item new or
used, private or business that you want to sell. No charge, no junk emails,
no selling of lists... I just thought it might be a useful service to the
harp-L community.

The Link: <http://dennis-cooper.com/class/> http://dennis-cooper.com/class/

If you want to add a category, just email me.

I'll monitor traffic and if the system gets used, I'll keep it up and
running.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
 <http://www.cooperprofessional.com/>