Re: [Harp-L] Seydel harps- not just the 1847s

I have a couple of Seydel Blues Sessions and I much prefer them to the 1847, and not just because of the price. The Blues Sessions, after just some minor gapping, play very well. They are a little different than the Sp20s that I am used to, but certainly just as playable.
And, they are the most comfortable harps I have played.
   Also, in response to the poster who had problems with Bushman....  I have never had a problem with any dealings with John Hall and I have bought quite a few harps from him. He has always been helpful and has gone beyond what I feel most dealers would do. When I ordered some A Delta Frost reedplates, they were not in stock, so he sent me a new A harp. I'm assuming he did this because I have been a customer for awhile, but he didn't have to do that.
  I've been on the other end of problems like that, so I always appreciate any extra good will from a dealer.
  That's not to say the problem didn't exist, or that it didn't happen the way it was described. Sounds like there was no easy way for either end of it.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where winter continues....