[Harp-L] HARP (Harmonica Association 'Round Philly)

Earlier this month we had our inaugural meeting and it was an unqualified
success. In attendance was a wonderful assortment of teaching and playing
professionals, as well as intermediates and beginners. Our next meeting is
scheduled for Wednesday February 11, 2009 at 6:30 at the same location: GSB
Building Suite 620 located at One Belmont Avenue (City Line and Belmont
Avenues) in Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. The building is located between Saks and
Lord & Taylor. There is ample parking. Light refreshments will be served.

We are again fortunate to have the wonderful (and patient) Chris Bushnell
for guitar backup during our jamming. All skill levels are welcome.

Look, it's simple. The Phillies won this past season. That means that it's
likely that for the next 20 years or so we are going to have to make our own
fun. Come and play.

For more information feel free to e-mail me or Fred -- fredrider51@xxxxxxx

Michael