[Harp-L] Recording Question No Harp Content

I have an 8 track digital recorder and previously used a  stand -a â lone cd recorder/player to transfer files to CD.   The cd  recorder is shot, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on what hardware and/or software I need to burn on my computer.  (new HP)
The Boss BR 8 track has rca,digital and midi out, I assume I need some kind of interface or cable so I can go into the usb on computer.  I assume I might need some recording software unless the default windows ripping/burning stuff will surfice.  Below are  interfaces I found. If anyone can shed some light on this, I appreciate it greatly. Oh, and Iâm recording a new version of my Harmonica Method Book.

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_UA1EX%20USB%20Audio%20Interface_-1_10052_10002_-49976822_cmCategorySA-10001

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-UCONTROL-UCA202-USBAudio-Interface?sku=702540

Thanks
Brian in Brooklyn